- U.S. print and kindle versions now available
- Australia/NZ print version now available
- Beyond Betrayal Couples' Guide (ebook) now available
Praise for Beyond Betrayal
Winner 2016 Illumination Award: Best Non-Fiction Ebook
What I Liked About the Book: Almost everything. Truly, too much to list here. At the least, let me give you a glimpse into a couple of the things that really spoke to me. Read full review
– Shelly Martinkus, Author, “Rescued: A woman's guide to surviving and thriving after sexual betrayal;” Founder, Redemptive Living for Women
With Beyond Betrayal, Lisa Taylor has done an outstanding job of tackling tough topics related to sexual addiction, particularly from a Christian perspective, for the Church at large. With boldness she has woven story and research. Thank you, Lisa, for this highly valuable resource.
– Marsha Means, Co-Author, “Your Sexually Addicted Spouse;” Founder, A Circle of Joy ministries
Beyond Betrayal presents the truth in a way that so many other books I’ve read on this topic haven’t. I felt reassured and comforted throughout reading it: a sense of safety that Daddy understands me and loves me where I am on my journey with a sex-addicted husband. – Amanda Jackson, CPSAS; Founder, Worthy of Love ministries, Queensland
Beyond Betrayal is a needed and welcome addition for partners of sex addicts. Using vulnerability, wisdom and insight, Taylor skillfully guides readers through the often circuitous path leading to life “beyond betrayal.” – Donna M Dixon, CLC, CPSAS author of "Door of Hope," PSA Peer Facilitator Training Guide
Other Books by Lisa
Lisa is the author of four other books, including the Beyond Betrayal Couples' Guide, a companion study to Beyond Betrayal for couples. Read more.