- U.S. print and kindle versions now available
- Australia/NZ print version now available
- Beyond Betrayal Couples' Guide (ebook) now available
Praise for Beyond Betrayal
Winner 2016 Illumination Award: Best Non-Fiction Ebook
What I Liked About the Book: Almost everything. Truly, too much to list here. At the least, let me give you a glimpse into a couple of the things that really spoke to me. Read full review
– Shelly Martinkus, Author, “Rescued: A woman's guide to surviving and thriving after sexual betrayal;”
Founder, Redemptive Living for Women
Beyond Betrayal presents the truth in a way that so many other books I’ve read on this topic haven’t. I felt reassured and comforted throughout reading it: a sense of safety that Daddy understands me and loves me where I am on my journey with a sex-addicted husband.
– Amanda Jackson, CPSAS; Founder, Worthy of Love ministries, Queensland
Beyond Betrayal is a needed and welcome addition for partners of sex addicts. Using vulnerability, wisdom and insight, Taylor skillfully guides readers through the often circuitous path leading to life “beyond betrayal.”
– Donna M Dixon, CLC, CPSAS author of "Door of Hope," PSA Peer Facilitator Training Guide
Other Books by Lisa
Beyond Betrayal Couples' Guide
Recovery from sex addiction and betrayal trauma requires relationship. The most potentially healing relationships are those with God and our spouse. For many of us, however, our marriage relationship also poses the greatest challenges at this time.
Used with its award-winning companion book, Beyond Betrayal: How God is Healing Women (and Couples) from Infidelity, this chapter-by-chapter study guide gives men concrete guidelines on how to enter into their wife’s healing journey — while at the same time bolstering their own.
There's WHAT on my Phone?
Chosen by Covenant Eyes as one of their recommended church resources, There’s WHAT on my Phone? was designed to give Christian parents and educators a tool to counteract the messages of today’s sexualised teen culture. Using:
- A fictional story, geared toward kids aged 10-14
- A non-fiction “What do I do if...” section for child/teen readers
- Information for parents on porn and sexting in youth culture today
- Further resources for parents and children/youth
There’s WHAT on my Phone? helps parents and teachers open up the discussion on unhealthy sexual behaviours in a frank, but non-threatening way.
Motive Games Series
The multi-award-winning Motive Games series, gives teens (aged 13- 19) a fast-paced, high-tech mystery with heart and soul. Though set in the videogame industry, the stories get teens thinking about what kinds of values the entertainment industry is promoting, and how those values may contrast with a Christian worldview. Some of the many themes explored include: creating vs. consuming, hope vs. despair and protecting women vs. using women.